- Jackpots Finder may collect some personal information from its users.
- We use the information we collect to personalize your user experience and customize the website just for you.
- All account data at Jackpots Finder may be changed at any time.
- You may delete or de-activate your Jackpots Finder account at any time with a simple request.
We will not share any personal information we gather on our users with third parties without the permission of the user. We may share information if following exceptions happen:
- We will share personal information with courts and law enforcement if such requests are made as part of any legal process.
- We may share the information with trusted companies who sign a confidentiality agreement. Such companies will not have autonomous right to share the information further.
- Advertisements at Jackpots Finder are provided based on the personal information gathered. If you engage with any ad units on the site, the advertiser may assume that you fall into a target group that falls into the target criteria of the ad.
- Every account at Jackpots Finder is protected by a password.
- Your personal information will be protected in accordance with all regulations and laws.
- The employees of Jackpots Finder may have a limited access to your personal information, to the level at which it is necessary for them to do their jobs appropriately.
- The accuracy of the content at Jackpots Finder is not guaranteed.
- Users should verify that the information found on the site is accurate themselves before they act upon it.
- All regional and regulatory restrictions will apply.